Fleming Island is not an island, but a former wetland area developed into several golf courses and suburbs. In the 1990s it became primarily a bedroom community of nearby Jacksonville.
Fleming Island ranks among the richest zip codes in the Jacksonville area, with an average household income of $104,254 and average net worth of $959,951. 32003 zip code placed #2 after Ponte Vedra Beach in the March 2013 Jacksonville Business Journal article.
Fleming Island Properties
Foreclosures / REO
- Panther Creek
- Argyle/Oakleaf Plantation (Duval County)
- Baymeadows, Deerwood, Bayard
- Chimney Lakes
- Confederate Point/Ortega Farms
- Fleming Island
- Ft. Caroline
- Grove Park and Sans Souci
- Mandarin and Bartram
- Marietta/Whitehouse/ Baldwin
- Middleburg (Clay County)
- Naval Station Mayport/ Atlantic Beach
- North Jacksonville
- Northwest Jacksonville
- Oakleaf Plantation
- Orange Park
- Orange Park (Clay County - Zip 32073)
- Orange Park (Zip 32065)
- Riverside/Avondale/Ortega Murray Hill/Lakeshore
- San Jose
- San Marco and St Nicholas
- Trout River/College Park Ribault
- West Jacksonville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Fathom Realty are marked with the listing broker’s name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Copyright 2021 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service listings last updated Jan 15, 2021 1:58:pm.